It's a girl!

The WHO defines infertility as follows:
“Infertility is the inability to conceive a child. A couple may be considered infertile if, after two years of regular sexual intercourse, without contraception, the woman has not become pregnant (and there is no other reason, such as breastfeeding or postpartum amenorrhoea). Primary infertility is infertility in a couple who have never had a child. Secondary infertility is failure to conceive following a previous pregnancy. Infertility may be caused by infection in the man or woman, but often there is no obvious underlying cause."

This definition is patently erroneous. Bodily symmetry is the key to a successful conception, full term pregnancy and a healthy newborn baby. Please click the title to read about successful conceptions following Symmetry treatment.

It's a girl!

Postby themsforum.org » Tue, 09 Oct 2012, 9:49 pm

Reposted from Neck pain section

Neck Spasms, lower back pain and infertility

Postby clairedillydally » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 pm
After a gymnastics injury many years ago, I was left with lower back pain that developed into knee pain where I wasn't walking correctly, to neck spasms and the need to wear a neck brace on occasion. Finally it resulted in realising I wasn't ovulating and that my body wouldn't support a pregnancy. Over the years, I have spent untold amounts of money on osteopaths, chiropractors, physios and masseuses, trying to find a way to stop the near constant pain and feeling of sickness brought on by my lower back and neck spasms. After hearing about the work Dr Amir is doing through a mouth brace, I figured I had nothing to lose, but hopefully, something to gain.

I have been seeing Dr. Amir for 2 years now and have not had the need to see anyone else. Finally I can walk without needing to limp, haven't had a neck spasm in ages, the constantly sick feeling is a thing of the past and after looking at pictures of my spine, it's practically straight! Within 4 months, I was ovulating and within 6 months I was pregnant with my first child! She is now 10 months old and life has never been the same. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr. Amir to anyone with either back pain or MS. I have seen and felt first hand what he can do and will be forever grateful.
Attachments
dally_day.jpg
dally_day.jpg (20.77 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
themsforum.org
Site Admin

Return to Infertility